Scrolling leaves with elegant, spiraling forms evoke a regal decadence. The Scroll Leaf Wall Fountain features these Renaissance accents throughout, and water flows from its top scroll down to a smaller bowl and to the lower basin. The small bowl is attached to the wall mount base, and three dips in its rim allow water to trickle out and down into the ornate basin below. Two fronds accent the sides of this Renaissance garden fountain. Made of fiber stone, this historical wall mounted fountain is ideal for adding a bit of beauty to your outdoor decor, whether placed on a garden wall or the exterior wall of the home. All plumbing needed for water flow is included. Its structure is highly durable, lighter than concrete, and has an aged stone look. Choose from a range of hand painted finishes and weathering styles to suit your style, all safe for outdoor display.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features ornate Renaissance detail
- Very durable and lightweight
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds historical beauty to any outdoor decor
- Includes all necessary plumbing and pump
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 18 Inches
- Depth: 8 Inches
- Height: 29 Inches
- Weight: 25 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.