Explore paths unknown with the Scout LARP Sword at your side. Be ready for anything with this foam blade in hand. With an innovative, latex free construction, this Stronghold sword is designed for safety in tough combat, and requires little to no upkeep. Its carefully crafted design draws its inspiration from Nordic swords of old. Hand painted for a realistic look, this LARP sword has a silver tone and a central ridge to its double-edged blade. The foam weapons hilt is cast in polyurethane for impressive detail, including a textured grip that resembles woven leather, a cocked-hat pommel, and an upwards curving crossguard, both hand painted in an antique bronze tone. For warriors of all sorts, this Scout LARP sword makes a fantastic companion.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 29.53 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
There are no reviews yet.