Warriors such as yourself know the importance of protecting your hands against attack in combat. That is why you wear the Epic Dark Scout Gauntlets. They provide both great mobility and protection, made of 19 gauge mild steel with a slightly thicker steel plate further defending the wrist joint.
Sold as a set of two, these medieval steel gauntlets consist of a series of plates hand crafted and forged to suit the shapes of the hand. For example, the lower hand plate flares out over the knuckles, and the forearm plate is rounded to better fit the shape of the lower arm. The wide steel plate over top of these is riveted at the wrist, and its edges are rolled edges are curled outward to keep from getting in the way of movement and for better deflecting blows. Finally, strong yet flexible brown leather straps secure the demi-gauntlets in place around the wrist, palm, and thumb. Wear these dark steel gauntlets over your own favorite pair of leather gloves for your next LARP battle or medieval fantasy costuming occasion.
- Sold as a set of two
- Protects hand, wrist, and lower forearm
- Secures over your own glove with leather straps
- Features a dark finish throughout
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and more
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel and leather straps
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- For leather fittings: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Full Length: 7.9 Inches
- Hand Plate Width: 3.9 Inches
- Wrist Plate Width: 4.3 Inches
- Forearm Plate Length: 2.8 Inches
- Forearm Bottom Width: 4.3 Inches
- Forearm Top Width: 7.9 Inches
- Weight: 23.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.