The national floral emblem of Scotland, the thistle, as seen in the Scottish Thistle Wreath Pin, displays a prickly blossom and leaves which supposedly alerted the Scots to a stealth invasion when one was stepped on. The pin shows a circular wreath of these flowers. Each bloom sits between a pair of curling leaves. The Celtic brooch works great as a personal accessory or gift for someone special. Made from white bronze, this flower pin is plated with sterling silver that gives it a bright gleam. Be sure to check out our other pieces of Scottish thistle jewelry for a complete look!
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays a circle of thistles
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Length: 1.25 Inches