A direct descendent of the medieval ballock dagger, the Scottish Dirk is a dagger that has historically been intended strictly for fighting, often carried by Scottish military officers and nobles as a sturdy and effective sidearm. Crafted from 5160 high carbon steel, the blade of this dagger has been tempered to make it fully functional. Thanks to its full tang, this dirk is extremely durable as well. The grip has been carved to achieve the look of twisted wood as well, with steel accents on the guard. This dirk also comes with a leather wrapped wooden scabbard, keeping it protected between uses. The Scottish Dirk is a weapon with so much historical prevalence, and it still makes a great sidearm today.
- Full tang enhances strength and durability
- Grip is carved to resemble twisted wood
- Includes a protective scabbard
- An attractive and functional dagger
- Blade made of 5160 high carbon steel
- Scabbard made of wood with leather wrapping
- Overall Length: 18.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 8.5 oz.