This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Covered in armor and lethal weapons, it is not hard to see why the people of a desert might revere the scorpion. This Scorpion Scimitar Sword bears the arachnids likeness in the form a fine etching, set into the steel of the impressive blade. Based on the swords out of ancient Persia and similar areas, this sword possesses a distinctively shaped blade with a broad, curved edge to promote heavy cutting power. The blade is crafted from carbon steel and left with a blunt edge, while the upper curve draws the blade to a fine point at the tip. The sword-shape swells near the tip for added cutting power. The hilt is crafted in wood and set with a wide brass-metal guard, as well as a small smashed-sphere pommel. Not only does this Scorpion Scimitar Sword have a handsome appearance thanks to its fine detailing, but it also carries a hefty and intimidating look, thanks to its size. And that makes this sword a great blade to have at your side, and a fine collectible to have in your display, too.
- Based on the Ancient Persian Curved Sword
- Blade Possesses an Unsharpened Edge
- Features a Scorpion Etching on the Blade
- A Stunning Collectible, Display Piece, and Carrying Weapon
- Features a Hand Crafted High Carbon Steel Blade
- Has a Wooden Hilt with Brass Guard and Pommel
- Blade Length: 24.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 35 Inches