The Schiavona Basket-Hilt Sword makes an elegant choice for any blade owner, whether they plan to fight with it or display the sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade. A fuller runs down half the length of the blade. Next, the sword has a basket-style hilt. The hilt features a cutout-design that curves to help protect the wearers hand on the grip. The design has a blackened finish. Meanwhile, the wooden grip has a rectangular shape. Black leather covers the grip. At the end of the handle, there is a brass, cats head-style pommel. A circle of rivets adorns the pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wood scabbard. Red leather tightly covers the wood. The scabbard also has a brass chape and an attached sword belt. The belt adjusts with buckles. You can easily add this basket-hilt sword to any collection or Renaissance ensemble.
- Fully functional
- Features a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Has a black, basket-style hilt
- Comes with a red scabbard and sword belt
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with leather grip and brass pommel
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 38.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.1 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 13.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.