The Schiavona Basket-Hilt Sword makes an elegant choice for any blade owner, whether they plan to fight with it or display the sword. Made from high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade. A fuller runs down half the length of the blade. Next, the sword has a basket-style hilt. The hilt features a cutout-design that curves to help protect the wearers hand on the grip. The design has a blackened finish. Meanwhile, the wooden grip has a rectangular shape. Black leather covers the grip. At the end of the handle, there is a brass, cats head-style pommel. A circle of rivets adorns the pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wood scabbard. Red leather tightly covers the wood. The scabbard also has a brass chape and an attached sword belt. The belt adjusts with buckles. You can easily add this basket-hilt sword to any collection or Renaissance ensemble.
- Features a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Has a black, basket-style hilt
- Comes with a red scabbard and sword belt
- Great for historical reenactments
- Wonderful for collecting
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is steel with leather grip and brass pommel
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 38.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.1 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 13.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.