The Samurai Wakizashi was individually made by hand with a natural wood grip and a sheath covered with hand bound and braided leather. The high carbon steel blade is hand pounded and forged over hot coals, using many of the original techniques passed down through the generations of ancient sword smiths. The tsuba (or guard) and end cap are individually hand cast in solid gleaming brass with a traditional solid copper band fitted to each blade. The workmanship put into each sword attests to each being an authentically functional original work of art.
- Battle Ready Wakizashi
- Forged from Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Grips are Made of Wood and Covered with Brown Hand Braided Leather
- Tsuba and End Cap are Solid Brass
- Sheaths are Covered in Brown Hand Braided Leather
- Overall Length: 24 Inches
- Blade Length: 17 Inches