The sacrificial dagger, or athame, is rarely actually used to make live sacrifices. Instead, it is just a tool, used by its owner in special rites and rituals. This Sacrificial Athame Necklace recreates the iconic look of this ceremonial dagger. This appealing pendant is crafted entirely in fine sterling silver, which gives it a lovely precious metal shine, while its form is that of a small dagger blade. The daggers hilt is inscribed with a pentagram, while the broad blade features runes all down its edge, no doubt designed to draw power to the item itself. Included with the pendant is a hallmarked jewelry box for safe keeping, as well as a black cord for convenient wearing. Unusual yet highly appealing, this Sacrificial Athame Necklace is a perfect replica of a witches ceremonial dagger, and that makes it a fine way to keep a ritual item of importance to your acts and rites on your person, at all times.
- Crafted in Fine Sterling Silver
- Inspired by the Symbols and Sigils of Classic Witchcraft and Mysticism
- Depicts a Ceremonial Dagger Engraved with Runic Designs
- Possesses an Impressive Level of Detailing
- Includes a Jewelry Box and a Black Cord Necklace
- Pendant Length: 1.5 Inches
- Pendant Width: 0.25 Inch