As a dwarven, Celtic, or Viking warrior, you should have a place to carry your polearm at your side. Check out the Black Runar Ring Frog. This weapon frog suits a wide variety of characters and aesthetics.
Made from leather, this black Celtic axe holder consists of a leather loop and a steel ring. An engraved knotwork pattern adorns the loop. The loop allows the Viking axe holder to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included.
Rivets secure the Norse leather frog together. The ring works to hold an axe, mace, or hammer. Thus, the fantasy frog is a great accessory for Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Engraved knotwork design
- Consists of a loop and ring
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Suits Celtic, Viking, and fantasy characters
- Works for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.