Attending court is very important for all members of medieval society. Dress your best when meeting a noble or clergyman in the Rudolf Wool Coat. Available in two colors, a Renaissance reenactor can wear this unisex wool blend garment with pride. The part length sleeves can reveal longer sleeved garments for multiple costume ideas. A fantastical design faces the buttons. The buttons fasten the short sleeved coat with corded loops from the waist up. It is ideal for fantasy conventions, historical reenactments, or LARP events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fantastical button design
- Closes with five buttons and loops
- Part length sleeves for layering
- Available in two colors
- Wonderful for a reenactment or convention
- Made from 70 percent wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Length: 45.5 Inches
- Chest: 48 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 11.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.