A sword is not always just a blade to use in battle. Sometimes, it can have symbolic meaning. In the days of the gladiator, giving a Rudis Gladiator Sword to a victorious gladiator was symbolic of the warrior having earned their freedom. Rudis was traditionally made of wood, but in this case, it is a fine all-metal sword that features a cast steel blade that is richly adorned with black laser etchings. A gilt medallion adorns the blade at the hilt, while the hilt itself features gold-metal adornments on the guard and pommel with a solid white grip. Jaw-dropping in its detail, this Rudis Gladiator Sword is a weapon worthy of an Emperor, as well as a blade to hang on your wall for any and all to see and admire.
- Crafted from high quality materials
- Features a cast steel blade
- Designed to be decorative
- Blade features rich black etchings
- Gold-metal hilt depicts Jupiter protecting a Roman camp
- Great for displaying or carrying at your hip
- Blade Length: 23 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.25 Inches
- Overall Length: 30.5 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 13 oz.