Viking chieftains and elite warriors should have a blade for battle that matches their status. Make sure to check out the Royal Stag Seax. Made from 1075 high-carbon steel, this functional dagger features a single-edged, broke-back blade that is typical of seax blades. An engraved design runs down the length of the blade. It takes up half of the blade. This design features an intricate Norwegian interlace knotwork pattern. Next, the dagger has a thick brass handguard. The flat circular guard features a diamond-shaped pattern. The hilt has a Sambar-antler handle. Finally, this dagger comes with a leather sheath. The sheath has brass filigree trim and brass lashing rings. This dagger makes a great sidearm for any Viking warrior ready for battle. You can add the Royal Stag Seax to a weapon collection.
Please note that this is made with natural materials; it may vary slightly in appearance from the image above.
- Fully functional
- Has a single-edged, broke-back blade
- Features an engraved design
- Great piece for Viking warriors and chieftains
- Works well for reenactments and battles
- Blade is 1075 high-carbon steel
- Handle is Sambar antler
- Guard is brass
- Sheath is leather with brass trim
- Overall Length: 21.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 13.8 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 1 Pound 13 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.