A Spartan warrior knows no fear, but that does not mean they should charge into battle without adequate protection. The Royal Greek Muscle Cuirass is just the thing for any Spartan king hoping to raise morale among the hoplites! This leather cuirass consists of a breastplate and backplate with a classic Greek muscle design. The top of the chest is adorned with small, gold-colored metal accents consisting of two dragons to either side of a manticore head. Matching accents decorate the bottom edge of the chest above the attached leather battle skirt. Each tassel of the skirt is adorned with more gold tone metal accents. Two adjustable straps on each side of the cuirass make this Greek armour easy to wear. The Royal Greek Muscle Cuirass can be worn on its own or worn over other armour, clothing, or padding, making it ideal for reenactment, costuming, and even collecting. Bring the might of ancient Greece into your life with this traditional muscle cuirass.
- Consists of a breastplate, backplate, and war skirt
- Features a classic Greek muscle pattern
- Features golden-colored metal accents
- Easy to wear via adjustable side straps
- Perfect for reenactment, costuming, and more
- Made from 7-8 Ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.