When suiting up for battle, chainmail armour offers impressive defense. The Round Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Haubergeon is a half-sleeve chainmail tunic made of 18 gauge steel. It comes in three sizes. The rings have a traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring.
Each round ring has a diameter of 8 millimeters and is round riveted together for durability. The bottom hem at the front and back is split for better mobility in battle. Worn for light reenactment, Renaissance fairs, or other costume-worthy occasions, this chainmail shirt will transform you into a warrior knight.
- Woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Round rings are round riveted together
- Features half sleeve length
- Front and back bottom hem are split
- Great for light reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.