Go on the prowl and exude an aura of romance and desire with the Rosemoon Earring. The crescent moon shape represents the feminine energy of Diana, the goddess of the hunt, while the rose accents signify Venus, the goddess of love. The roses trail down the outer rim of the moon, and a Rainbow Swarovski crystal drop dangles from the bottom tip. The surgical steel ear-post is built-in to the upper third of the earring, mimicking the look of a gauge or plug. Whether you seek an accessory for a night on the town, or a finishing touch to the portrayal of Roman goddess, the Rosemoon Earring is a beautiful addition to your jewelry box.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Handcrafted in England
- A stretched piercing effect ear stud
- Displays a rose-covered crescent moon with crystal drop
- Double-sided design, wearable on either the left or right ear
- Fitted with one surgical steel post stud
- Made from fine English pewter
- Accented with a Rainbow Swarovski crystal
- Ear-post is stainless steel
- Width: 0.39 Inches
- Height: 2.13 Inches
- Depth: 1.26 Inches