Perfect for calm walks through medieval markets or meadows, the Rosamund Norman Tunic is an elegant version of a medieval staple. This womens reenactment tunic is made of 100 percent cotton, its red body trimmed with stunning gold. The flattering and comfy boat neck features this unique golden ribbon trim along its hem, matched by similar golden bands that accentuate the elbow and wrist of the long sleeves. Ending at about mid-thigh, this medieval tunic is here shown layered over a long skirt and cinched at the waist for outfit inspiration. Accessorize it to your liking to create your own unique look. A versatile staple based on regal Norman styles, this womens cotton tunic fits most medieval and fantasy aesthetics, making it a great garment for Renaissance festivals, historical reenactments, LARP, and even theatrical performances.
- Long sleeve tunic ends at mid-thigh
- Based on historical Norman styles
- Flattering and comfortable boat neck
- Golden bands decorate neck and sleeves
- Beautiful addition to reenactment wardrobes
- Great for Renaissance festivals, reenactment, and more
- Made of 100 percent cotton fabric