The Romeo and Juliet Statue shows the young Shakespearean lovers before the tragedy, standing hand in hand with faces close, their expressions tender. This beautiful Renaissance outdoor sculpture is bursting with exquisite detail. Both wear ornately detailed and realistically rendered clothing, Juliet in a long, short sleeve gown with full skirt and Romeo in a wide sleeve shirt, trousers, and boots. Romeo clutches Juliets hand to his chest, and they stand on a round base with roses at their feet. This Renaissance lovers garden statue is made of fiber stone, which is a mixture of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing, resulting in a high quality feel, impressive detailing, and a structure that is both lightweight and durable. This Shakespearean sculpture is ideal for placing in a garden, on a patio, or even indoors, as each of its hand painted finishes is suitable for use as both indoor and outdoor decor.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features a high level of intricate detail
- Highly durable and lighter than concrete
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Adds beauty and romance to garden decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 15 Inches
- Depth: 13 Inches
- Height: 29 Inches
Measurements are approximate.