Primarily ornamental, this Roman Soldiers Belt, called a Cinculum Militaire, was comprised of a studded leather belt with varying numbers of hanging leather strips and sometimes metal rings. This model is based on one that was popular about 100 A.D. No historical Roman soldiers look is complete without a belt like this.
- Based on the belts of Roman soldiers
- Features hanging strips with metal detail
- Adds authenticity to reenactment wear
- Perfect for theatrical or costume use
- Made of leather with metal detail
- Fits up to a 46 Inch Waist.