The Aureus of Domitian was an ancient Roman coin bearing the image of the Roman emperor Flavius Domitianus, more commonly known as Domitian. Show off your knowledge of Roman history with these Roman Coin Earrings. This sound and respected emperor did much to preserve order in his empire, yet he gained many enemies from his promotion of several lower class figures and was eventually killed in a plot. The gold-plated coins display a representation of his face. These reproduction earrings feature hypoallergenic ear wires to ensure comfortable wear for all and include a card that describes the coins and other earrings available.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Features gold-plated hypoallergenic earrings
- Includes information card
- Displays a Roman coin design
- Makes a great gift or wardrobe addition
- Perfect for history enthusiasts
- Requires pierced ears