No matter if you are tracking down your prey or heading out on a grand quest, store your equipment in the Brown Rogue Harness with Pouches. This harness is ideal for LARP battles and a variety of cosplay outfits.
Made from leather, this brown harness secures on to the body with three buckles. The buckled straps connect to a metal ring in the front and one in the back. This setup allows for a range of adjustability. One of the straps runs across the right shoulder. It has a pauldron-like, split-leather section with a series of leather plates stitched on top. The darker plates follow the angled shape of the shoulder section.
Meanwhile, there are three removable pouches that fit onto the harness. A tall pouch easily fits onto the vertical shoulder strap. This pouch has a long front flap that fastens with a slot and post.
The other two pouches are shorter and squarer. They fasten with straps that also have slots to fit over posts. All of the leather pouches are removable, sliding on and off of the straps. This fantasy shoulder harness allows you to keep your gear close to your chest and ready for action.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Highly adjustable fit
- Secures with buckled straps
- Includes three removable pouches
- Suits a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-10 ounce leather and 4-5-ounce split leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.