As you wait to steal a good haul, you see a small caravan approaching. Protect yourself from their defenses with the Epic Dark Rogue Arm Protection. Made from 19 gauge mild steel, this arm protection comes as a pair of guards in two sizes. Each guard consists of a bracer and an elbow couter. Also, the guards have a darkened finish. Both pieces secure to the arms with straps. These straps overlap the front of the armour. The bracers have a central ridge down their lengths. Also, they have a top edge that points upwards towards the elbow. The edges near the wrists are straight. In addition, the bracers connect to the couters at the top edge with internal leather straps.
Next, each elbow couter also has a central ridge. However, it also has a pointed top and bottom edge. Its bottom edge has an engraved pattern giving the couters a unique look. Towards the bottom edge, the leather section in front forms a V-shape to match the edge of the couter. In addition, the couters overlap the bracers for additional protection. Finally, rivets secure the armour pieces to the straps. Add the Epic Dark Rogue Arm Protection to your medieval rogue costume or fantasy mercenary outfit.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in two sizes
- Includes bracers and couters
- Great for rogues and mercenaries
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy LARP events
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel and leather straps
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Small/Medium: Full Length – 11.8 Inches, Elbow Length – 7.5 Inches, Elbow Width – 7.9 Inches, Bracer Length – 7.9 Inches, Bracer Top Width – 7.1 Inches, Bracer Bottom Width – 7.1 Inches, Weight – 46.4 Ounces
- Large/X-Large: Full Length – 13.8 Inches, Elbow Length – 7.9 Inches, Elbow Width – 8.3 Inches, Bracer Length – 9.3 Inches, Bracer Top Width – 8.3 Inches, Bracer Bottom Width – 7.5 Inches, Weight – 56.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.