Grasp your medieval weapon and protect your hands with the Riveted Chainmail Gloves. No warrior should be without these steel gauntlets in combat. Steel rings, 6 millimeters in diameter, cover the suede gloves on the top of the hand. The riveted rings form a 4-in-1 pattern with a blackened finish. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. These historically based gauntlets are sold as a pair. These medieval gloves are an ideal addition for light-contact historical reenactments or cosplay events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Riveted 6 mm ring construction
- Blackened finish
- 4-in-1 pattern
- Historical design
- Great for light-contact reenactments or cosplay events
- Crafted from suede and 17 gauge steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil
- Opening Circumference: 12 Inches
- Length: 15 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.