The Roman Empire learned to craft chainmail from the 3rd-Century Celts, developing their own type of hauberk that aided them in their conquests for centuries. The Riveted Aluminum Lorica Hamata faithfully replicates the look of that armour. This short sleeve chainmail shirt is crafted from 16 gauge aluminum rings, each of which is 10 millimeters across. The rings have been riveted, granting them a heightened level of durability. Atop the chainmail shirt is an attached chainmail mantle with leather trim that secures in front with a brass tone metal hook and corresponding tabs. Because this armour is made of aluminum, it is not prone to rust, making it great for costume use. The Riveted Aluminum Lorica Hamata comes in a variety of sizes, making it the ideal piece of armour to complete any Roman centurion ensemble.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Chainmail mantle is attached
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge aluminum
- Medium: Length: 32 Inches, Chest: Up to 41 Inches, Shoulder Strap Width: 4.5 Inches, Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Large: Length: 33.5 Inches, Chest: Up to 48 Inches, Shoulder Strap Width: 5 Inches, Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- X-Large: Length: 34 Inches, Chest: Up to 52 Inches, Shoulder Strap Width: 5.5 Inches, Weight: 9 lbs.
- XX-Large: Length: 35.5 Inches, Chest: Up to 58 Inches, Shoulder Strap Width: 6.5 Inches, Weight: 11 lbs.