The River Witham Viking Sword takes its name and design inspiration from a 10th century original dredged from the river Witham. Forged from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword features a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length.
The hand-tempered sword continues with a curved crossguard. It curves towards the blade. Diamond-shaped copper inlays adorn the guard. The hilt has a wooden grip. Black suede covers the grip. The hilt ends with a lobed pommel. More diamond inlays adorn the pommel. Both the pommel and guard are polished carbon steel.
Finally, this sword comes with a scabbard. Black leather covers the wooden scabbard. It has a steel chape and throat. This sword makes an ideal companion for any Viking warrior in battle. Wield it at your next reenactment.
- Fully functional
- Inlays on guard and lobed pommel
- Based on 10th century original
- Great for reenactments
- Ideal Viking sword
- Made of 5160 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are solid carbon steel
- Inlays are copper
- Grip and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.