With its long sleeve, knee length construction, The Richard Riveted Steel Chainmail Hauberk adds comprehensive protection to any armoured look, whether your character is a Crusading knight or a fearsome warrior from a fantasy realm. Woven together in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern, each steel ring in its construction is riveted for durability. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Wear the hauberk over a gambeson, as shown, for best safety and comfort. The belt shown at its waist is not included, but shown for example, as belting the chainmail hauberk at the waist will help redistribute its weight throughout the body. Galvanized with zinc for a shiny tone and rust resistance, this riveted steel hauberk is ideal for LARP and medieval or fantasy costume use.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- 9mm inner ring diameter
- Rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Length of long sleeve hauberk reaches knees on most wearers
- Each ring is fully riveted for durable construction
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded gambeson
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of riveted 14 gauge mild steel
- Has a protective zinc finish
- Chest: 35.4-49.2 Inches
- Length: 33.5 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 26 Inches
Measurements are approximate.