These replica bullets are made to fit our American M1 Carbine replicas and thus are modeled after the bullets that this firearm typically fired. They are perfectly safe, being solid metal castings that cannot be made into live ammunition. They have a wonderfully solid-metal look and feel, resembling the polished brass that is so typical of a real bullet or cartridge. These bullets are sold in sets of 6 and make for a great display piece to have alongside any replicas that you might possess, especially if you are about to acquire or already have a replica of the U.S. M1 Carbine. They also make for great stage props or theatric pieces, especially if you want to achieve that realistic effect.
- Modeled After the Cartridge Used in the M1 Carbine
- Features a Realistic Look and Feel
- A Solid Metal Bullet Casting
- Non-Fireable (and cannot be modified to fire)
- Perfect for Decoration or Display
- A Great Theatric or Reenactment Prop
- Sold in sets of 6 bullets
- Bullet Length: 1.5 Inches
- Bullet Diameter: 0.375 Inch
Measurements are approximate.