As you head into battle against the enemy, you wisely prepare by putting the Matte Polish Renegade Greaves onto your legs. Made from 19-gauge steel, these polished greaves come as a pair. They are available in three sizes. Each medieval greave consists of three plates with an internal piece of leather connecting them. The outer plates are wider. Attached to the center plate are a pair of straps that crisscross each other in back. The straps adjust with buckles. Also, the plates curl outwards at the top and bottom. This helps to provide additional mobility. You can add these greaves to a variety of outfits with their versatile design. Wear the Matte Polish Renegade Greaves to a LARP or cosplay event.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Comes as a pair
- Available in three sizes
- Features a polished multi-plate design
- Secures with straps
- Curled edges for greater mobility
- Versatile appearance
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- Internal plate is leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.