This stately vest is sure to turn heads at every gathering. The Regent Street Vest is named for a major street in Londons West End. The period vest is made of rich red velveteen on the front and has a matching cotton back. The soft material feels great to wear and looks luxurious and regal. This double-breasted vest has black velvet-covered buttons, two working pockets, and an adjustable button belt in the back for a slender look. When you are looking for a Steampunk waistcoat for your formal ensemble, then this velveteen vest makes a fantastic option.
- Double-breasted vest features velvet-covered buttons
- Has two functional pockets
- Button belt in the back is adjustable
- Looks striking with steampunk styles
- Made of velveteen with a cotton back
- Small: 34-36 Inches, Waist – 28-30 Inches
- Medium: 38-40 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches
- Large: 42-44 Inches, Waist – 36-38 Inches
- X-Large: 46-48 Inches, Waist – 40-42 Inches
Measurements are approximate.