Honor the way of the samurai by wielding a sword skillfully in battle. Wield the Red Musashi Samurai Katana against your enemies. Made from 1045 carbon steel, this functional sword features a curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. The samurai katana has a brass blade collar before the iron tsuba. The blackened tsuba has a double D-shaped, or Musashi, design.
Next, the hilt continues with a wrapped handle. Brown cord wraps around the cream handle. This sword comes with a deep red wooden scabbard. It has a lacquered finish. Brown cord wraps around the top of the scabbard. Take this sword to your next reenactment or add it to your Japanese weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Has a double-D Musashi-style tsuba
- Fuller on the curved blade
- Comes with a red scabbard
- Great for tactical and survival uses
- Blade is 1045 carbon steel
- Tsuba is iron
- Scabbard is wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.