When adventuring around the medieval world, you should make sure that you have accommodations. Bring the Rectangular Medieval Knights Tent with you. Made from cotton, this tent has been treated against water, mold, and rot. It sleeps 8 people. It has two center poles to hold up the roof. The tent includes 26 cotton ropes and wooden clamps, 18 large pegs, and 16 small pegs in addition to the roof and four sidewall tent. The sides can be removed to allow air to circulate through. The entrance is lockable from the inside. It has an awning outside the entrance to keep out rain. The awning is held up with two poles that are included. This canvas tent is fantastic camping gear for faires and historical reenactments.
- Includes ropes, clamps, and pegs
- Treated against water, mold, and rot
- Two poles hold up the roof
- Removable sides
- Great for camping, faires, and reenactments
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Store the tent in a dry area. Remove any dirt and mud on the tent before storage. Resealing may eventually be required. Use products designed for canvas tents when removing stains or resealing.
- Length: 19.7 Feet
- Width: 13.1 Feet
- Center Height: 11.5 Feet
- Side Height: 6.6 Feet
- Entrance Height: 6.6 Feet
- Area: 258.3 Square Feet
Measurements are approximate.