Just because you are looking to get some armor does not mean you need to spend a fortune on it. This Ready for Battle Breastplate – Steel is a straightforward piece of protection for a modest sum of coinage, one that looks as good as it performs! This breastplate is designed so that it can be worn without a back plate, and it comes complete with all the buckles and straps necessary to put it on. It is crafted entirely in quality 19 gauge steel, which is thick enough to absorb impact and look incredibly realistic, while being thin enough to bend just slightly as need and sizing demands. When worn, it covers the front of the torso and curves around slightly onto the flank, just under the arms, which ensures that your shoulders are free to move (and so are your limbs), while your core receives plated protection. It pairs great with a huge assortment of looks and styles, and that makes this Ready for Battle Breastplate – Steel a solid addition to your armory, allowing you to armour all of your favorite looks with ease.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.