Stand firm against the invaders of your Mirrorworld home. The Polished Steel Ratio Helmet is based on the Kan Soldiers in the Army of Doubt from ConQuest. Made of 19 gauge mild steel, this fantasy helmet can be worn by servants of Ratio or to add unique detail to all kinds of armoured outfits.
The galvanized steel construction has an Asian-inspired style, with some similarities to a samurai helmet. The round top has a brim that comes to a slight point in the front. Then, there are cheek guards with rounded ends that curve in towards the face. The back has three articulated layers of steel to protect the neck.
Then, a unique front visor covers almost all of the lower half of the face, leaving short, wide eyeholes for visibility. This removable visor is attached with a pin at the center of the crown. You can also wear the visor so that the face plate forms a crest at the top and a narrow nose guard.
An adjustable leather chinstrap helps secure its fit. Choose from Medium or Large size options The edges of the steel plates are rolled for safety. For extra comfort underneath this steel fantasy helmet, add one of our arming caps.
Bring creativity to your LARP battle kit with this steel plate helmet. Or transform yourself into one who stands guard over Mirrorworld and the Primordial Skeptics. Wear it with other Ratio style items, like the Steel Ratio Lamellar Armour (MCI-3076) or Ratio Tunic (MCI-3148). Whatever your roleplaying adventure, add style to your gameplay with the Polished Steel Ratio Helmet.
- Based on Ratio characters from ConQuest
- Detachable visor can be worn as a crest or face protection
- Asian-inspired design has articulated neck plates
- Unique addition to fantasy armour sets
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and more
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.