Designed to offer protection to the throat, shoulders, and upper arms, the Ratio Gorget with Shoulders feature leather spaulders reinforced with brass-colored steel plates. The shoulders and gorget connect with leather cords, becoming one piece. The top-grain leather gorget covers the thorax to the sternum and is designed to fit comfortably. The shoulder plates are strapped on at the gorget and around the upper arms. This Ratio neck and shoulder armour looks great with other pieces in the Ratio armour set. The galvanized mild steel and top-grain leather construction ensures that this body armour works great for LARPing and re-enactments.
The Ratio Gorget with Shoulders is licensed ConQuest armour. ConQuest is the biggest LARP gathering in Europe.
If armour becomes wet, be sure to dry it thoroughly as soon as possible. About every six months, the metal should be wiped clean and then lightly oiled or waxed. A hard brush may be used to remove dirt from leather pieces, followed by washing with a leather soap and conditioning with an appropriate oil or polish.
- Officially licensed ConQuest armor
- Features the Ratio gorget with pauldrons
- Displays brass and black metal finishes
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Goes great with our other Ratio armour
- Made from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain 7/8 oz. leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.