You and your men are marching deep through the forest to ambush your enemy. You are wearing the Ranulf Thorsberg Herringbone Trousers. Made from cotton, this pair of pants comes in two colors and a range of sizes. These pants have belt loops on the waist band. They allow for a belt to help adjust the fit. Belts do not come included. Below the waistband, the pants have a central section that connects the pant legs. This design is based on pants found in Thorsberg, Germany. The pant legs are full length and have a loose cut. These cotton trousers are ideal to wear during a reenactment. You can wear the Ranulf Thorsberg Herringbone Trousers with any Nordic or medieval outfit.
- Comes in two colors and range of sizes
- Based on historical design
- Belt loops allows for adjustment
- Has full length pant legs
- Ideal for LARPing or reenacting
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
There are no reviews yet.