Do you want to add some style to your LARP look with the right finishing touch? Make sure to check out the Green Ranger Leather Gaiters. Handmade from 5-ounce split leather, this pair of green medieval gaiters secures onto the legs. They wrap around the legs and secure with straps at the back of the legs. The straps also help to adjust the fit to the wearer. There is a strap on each boot cover that runs underneath the foot.
Each gaiter ends at the bridge of the foot. Along the outside, the gaiters have overlapping openings, allowing them to fit a range of leg circumferences.
At the top, the adventurer gaiters have folded cuffs below the knees. They have concave curves that form points in front. These spats are great for a variety of medieval and fantasy outfits. They are perfect for adding to existing footwear for a new look.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Folded cuff design
- Green coloring
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 5-ounce split leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For split leather: Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.
- Height: 16.5 Inches
- Max Circumference: 18.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.