You keep an eye out for anything that wishes to harm the kingdom. The Ranger Leather Breastplate protects your torso from attack. Made from 8-9-ounce leather, this rich-brown breastplate comes in four sizes. It secures onto the body with two horizontal straps at the bottom and two shoulder straps that crisscross each other at the upper back. Each strap has a series of grommets that allow the buckles on the straps to adjust the fit further. In front, the breastplate consists of two plates. The larger plate protects most of the torso. It overlaps the other plate. The second plate helps to protect the lower section of the torso. Rivets adorn the edges of both plates. Wear the Ranger Leather Breastplate to your next convention, faire, or roleplaying event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold in a range of sizes
- Features a rich brown coloring
- Secures with four straps
- Has a versatile design
- Great for roleplaying and reenactment
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.