As a part of traditional Scottish Highland dress, the sgian dubh is worn so that only the hilt can be seen out of the hose. With this Rampant Lion Sgian Dubh, you can be sure your outfit will be complete with an eye-catching accent. The blade of this knife is made from stainless steel, and it features a single edge with jimping along the back. An antique brass-finished circle on the hilt reveals a roaring rampant lion emblem, matched with thistle and leaf patterns around the pommel and guard. The black handle has textured lines across its surface, and a simulated red gemstone appears encased in the pommels brass tone bordering. Included with the knife is a scabbard with matching antique brass-tone mountings that complement the detail on the hilt. Bring an attractive weapon into your collection today with this Rampant Lion Sgian Dubh!
- Blade features jimping on back
- Textured handle features lion and thistle details
- Simulated red gemstone decorates the pommel
- Includes matching scabbard
- Great for collecting, costumes, or ceremonial use
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Overall Length: 7.25 Inches