A beautiful surcoat of the Holy Land, this piece of medieval attire will allow you to look like a true protector of the realm. The Rampant Lion Baron Surcoat shows off a quartered design with alternating red and white panels. The chest displays back-to-back lions rampant, embroidered in gold with antiqued trim. More gold trim encircles the arm holes of this sleeveless, full-length knight surcoat. Please note that if you intend to wear this surcoat over armor, you will need to order a larger size. The pictured chainmail is not included.
- Design is quartered in red and white panels
- Embroidered with golden lions rampant over the chest
- Great for Renaissance fairs, LARP events, festivals, and more
- Size up when wearing over your favorite chainmail
- Made of 100 percent cotton weave
- Dry clean recommended
nils.olson (verified owner) –
Awesome looking surcoat
lagerdude (verified owner) –
Probably my favorite part of my ensemble. Looks amazing over my chain. Long and finely made. Definitely worth it if ur going for a royal knightly look.