Whether you are an orc or a ferocious barbarian raider, you need to protect your upper body from the enemy. Wear the Epic Dark/Rust Raider Armour. Made from 19 gauge mild steel, this cuirass comes in three sizes. It secures onto the body with straps at the shoulders and sides. The straps design continues onto the front with an X-shape across the chest. There is a ring in the center of the X-shape.
Below the straps, there is a black smooth section of the armour that has a round top edge and turns into the bottom of the X. At the bottom and the sides of the front, the armour has a rippled brown design. The rippled effect gives the armour a battle worn look. The back of the armour has a leather base with steel plates. Rivets secure the plates in place. They have raised ridges and a rustic finish. The Raider Armour is great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and stage productions.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with straps
- Unique X-shaped design
- Great for orcs and barbarian characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Small/Medium: Front Length – 15.7 Inches, Back Length – 16.5 Inches, Front Chest Width – 18.1 Inches, Back Chest Width – 24 Inches, Front Waist Width – 17.3 Inches, Back Waist Width – 22.6, Weight – 7.5 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Front Length – 18.1 Inches, Back Length – 16.5 Inches, Front Chest Width – 21.7 Inches, Back Chest Width – 24 Inches, Front Waist Width – 20.9 Inches, Back Waist Width – 22.6, Weight – 8.3 Pounds
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Front Length – 20.5 Inches, Back Length – 17.7 Inches, Front Chest Width – 26.8 Inches, Back Chest Width – 31.1 Inches, Front Waist Width – 17.3 Inches, Back Waist Width – 31.1, Weight – 9.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.