Whether you choose the role of minstrel, merchant, or adventurer, the Rafael Wool Jerkin offers both style and warmth suitable for an outdoor excursion into a medieval kingdom. Its historical style suits a wide variety of characters. This period jacket is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. The puffy, wide cut sleeves of the jacket narrow to the wrist. The inner lining and lapels are white, while the strings that lace up the front match the outer layer.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Puffed sleeves narrow at the wrist
- Fitted with tie strings in the front
- Matches a wide variety of looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.