You are now ready to duel your opponent. Within the duel you hope to pay homage to Guiseppe Radaelli, the fencing master. Wield the Radaelli Saber. Made from 9260 high carbon steel, the sword has a flex-tempered blade which is very flexible at the tip. In addition, the thin blade has a button-style tip for safety during practice. Next, the sword has a fully-ridged handguard. The handguard also has the reinforcing ring typical of the Radaelli style. Also, the hilt has a brown grip. Finally, the Replacement Fencing Saber Blade (OH2264), sold separately, works well with this sword. Add the Radaelli Saber to your armoury or sword collection. The sword also works well in training.
- Button-style tip for safety
- Flex-tempered blade
- Classic reinforcing ring on handguard
- Works with Replacement Saber Blade (OH2264), sold separately
- Great for training or sword collections
- Made from 9260 steel
- Overall Length: 40.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.8 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.8 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.