When you are fighting a dwarf or a gladiator, body armour is essential. Benefit from wearing the standard version of the Quintus Leather Body Armour. Available in brown and black in two sizes, this standard leather armour has many leather plates riveted to the leather base. A lower section on the front protects the groin area. You can wear it alone or with chainmail or a gambeson, sold separately, if desired. It is a part of the Quintus series of armour. The leather torso attaches at the top with two straps on each shoulder. Also it is adjustable with three sets of buckles and straps on both sides. The armour also includes ties. These ties allow you to attach pauldrons, sold separately. This body armour works wonderfully for a faire, LARP event, or fantasy convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Adjustable with three side straps and buckles
- Lower section protects the groin area
- Attaches at the top
- Available in two colors and two sizes
- Ideal for faires and conventions
- Handmade from standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.