Arrowheads are like knives – they have many designs, and it is best to choose the right one for the task. This Pyramidal Bodkin Arrowhead is one such design that was used throughout the Middle Ages, all the way up until the renaissance and beyond. This particular arrowhead is made entirely from carbon steel and offered in two finishes, either a blackened, aged, historical finish or a polished steel finish. The arrowhead features a socket attachment point and a bodkin style point with four flat sides and a long length. True to the style, this arrowhead offers a penetrating design that leaves deep punctures. For the archery enthusiast and collector, this Pyramidal Bodkin Arrowhead offers the chance to make an old and authentic looking medieval arrow a part of your armory, as well as a fine little arrowhead to use in the creation of your own medieval arrows, too.
Please be aware that these arrowheads are hand-crafted and can vary slightly from what is shown here.
- Recreates a Classic Arrowhead from the Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Features a Hand Crafted Carbon Steel Make
- Offered in Either A Blackened or a Polished Finish
- A Great Collectible and Display Piece for Collections
- Also Great for Making Your Own Arrows
- Overall Length: 4 Inches
- Socket Width: 0.375 Inches
- Weight: 1 oz.