Soldier, you stand with the legion, ready to take on the barbarian horde. You wear the Praetorian Pauldrons to protect your shoulders against attack. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pair of pauldrons features a black and red-brown coloring. They have six sections on each leather spaulder. The sections overlap over each other to provide greater flexibility and protection.
First, the top section has two holes for attaching the pauldrons to other pieces of armour like the Praetorian Cuirass (RT-205), sold separately. Please note that the harness shown above does not come included and is simply displaying the pauldrons. The second section sits on top of the first section. It has a rectangular shape with decorative medallions on the front. On top of the shoulders, black pieces add a decorative touch to the design. The other four pieces have the streamlined look of Roman armour. The bottom sections have straps to secure the pauldrons to the arms. The Praetorian Pauldrons make great additions to a LARP ensemble or cosplay costume.
Looking for this matching pieces for this armour? Create the complete look with our Praetorian Leather Battle Armor Set (RT-207-Bundle), which includes the Praetorian Pauldrons along with the other pieces to this armour set.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Overlapping sections for flexibility and protection
- Secures with straps to the arm
- Sold as a pair
- Attaches with laces to other armour pieces, sold separately
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.