The Praetorians of Ancient Rome needed armor that would not only protect them but would also allow them to be mobile. These Praetorian Leather Knee Greaves recreate the armor of antiquity in supple and attractive leather. The armor has a distinctive Roman style that is only enhanced by its rich brown color, as well as the antique brass rivets, their pattern, and the central brass adornment. The greaves are made primarily from 9-10 oz. vegetable leather. They are worn via leather straps and buckles about the back that serve to make the greaves highly adjustable. For armour worthy of the greatest of the ancient warriors, you need only strap on these Praetorian Leather Knee Greaves.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Praetorian Leather Knee Greaves? Check out the Praetorian Leather Battle Armor Set (RT-207-Bundle).
- Hand dyed in a rich brown and black
- Decorated with antiqued brass rivets
- Adorned with a central brass Roman phalera accent
- Worn via leather straps and buckles
- Has a highly adjustable fit
- Well-suited for use in LARP events, Renaissance fairs, stage productions, and more
- Perfect for completing Roman looks
- Hand crafted entirely from vegetable leather
- Constructed with 9-10 oz. thick leather and soft 4-5 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.