In 17th century European societies, swordplay with a rapier was a crucial element in the education of a gentleman. Today, anyone can practice the art of fencing with the balanced and stunning Practical Swept Hilt Long Rapier. This 1566 high-carbon steel blade is both decorative and functional, with a tapered button tip for safe play and a superior balance that enhances the speed at which this sword can move. The ornately designed swept hilt offers not only an eye catching appeal, but also protection for your dominant hand from opposing blades. The hilt of this rapier features ridges for a sturdy grip, while the gleaming steel pommel adds a decorative touch. The Practical Swept Hilt Long Rapier is a blade that will remind any swordsman of classic romanticism from the Renaissance.
- High carbon steel blade is functional
- Blade features a button tip and a tapered edge
- Rapier is excellently balanced for swift movement
- Swept hilt offers both decorative appeal and protection
- The perfect sidearm for a proper Renaissance gentleman