Your officer makes his way down the line of soldiers. He announces the call to arms and you double check that the buckles of your Polished Steel Milanese Armour are securely fastened before raising your sword, preparing to charge. The Milanese Armour is a simple low-fantasy piece of armour protecting the font of the torso and abdomen. The plate rests at the waist and is sculpted to fit the body and add structural strength to the steel. This steel riveted piece has been polished to a high-gloss finish to appeal to the knights in shining armour. The Milanese Armour is embellished with a beveled plate on the chest to deflect attacks. It is fully usable with Epic Armoury’s Faulds and Tassets as well as other metal work products, giving you the freedom to customize your kit. Made of 19 gauge mild steel with top-grain leather straps and fittings, this armour piece is built to withstand the abuse of a LARP or reenactment with regular leather and metal armour care.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Milanese Complete Armor – Polished Steel (MCI-3626-Bundle), which includes the Polished Steel Milanese Armour alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features a breastplate and backplate
- Displays a polished steel finish
- Handmade, welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.