Every good Roman soldier or knight remembers to protect their shins. Wear the Classic Knight Steel Greaves and enhance your armour or costume. These 16 gauge, mild steel guards feature a conical shape and a polished finish. The bottoms of the guards have a curved shape for better mobility and ridges for the ankles. The edges are rounded with a hammered detail. Rivets decorate the edges and secure the leather straps for fastening the greaves. The top of each greave has a strap with two holes and a peg for attaching the greave to other armour as desired. It comes with laces. The tops have an assymetrical curved shape. They are ideal for historical reenactments, LARP or SCA events, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Polished finish
- Rounded edges with a hammered detail
- Riveted attaching straps
- Can be attached to other armour, not included
- Great for reenactments or fantasy events
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 16 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Depth: 6 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 16 Inches
- Ankle Circumference: 12 Inches
- Laces: 22 Inches
Measurements are approximate.