Inspired by historical weapons, the Polish Mace offers minimalist style with maximum functionality. The functional mace features a thickly walled hollow handle ending in a ridged steel bulb-shaped head topped by a polished brass finial on the crown. Unlike bulawa and ceremonial weapons, historical maces like this one were often unadorned, kept tucked into a sash or belt at the waist so they would be ready to serve as a self-defense tool. This high carbon steel mace can be wielded with either hand. The stout steel mace can rapidly thrust and jab, or it can be swung for heavy percussive blows. Surprisingly lightweight, the Polish Mace can be customized, modified, or wrapped for historical reenactments.
- Features hollow handle with ridged bulb head
- Displays minimalist style
- Ideal for thrusting and percussive blows
- Easily customizable design
- Made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 18.75 Inches
- Head Diameter: 2.25 Inches
- Shaft Thickness: 1 Inch
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
- Weight: 38.6 oz.